We’re on a dual mission to produce tasty, nutritious food for our community, and restore the health of our ecosystem.
Every Meat Box you buy gets us one step closer!
Mangarara Station (‘The Family Farm’) employs regenerative agriculture principles and practices to simultaneously restore and enhance our landscape while producing high quality, ethically raised Pork, Beef & Lamb – from our pastures to your doorstep, via our local Village Butcher.
Our NEW ‘Pork Boxes’ are delivered frozen to your door and contain:
- Approx. 6kg of free-range, regeneratively farmed Berkshire Pork!
- Approx. 7-8 meals for a family of four, or 12 meals for two people (see ‘What’s in a BBQ Box?‘ below for more info)
- Butchered & cured by Paul, the Village Butcher in Havelock North
- Vacuum packed – will stay fresh for 2 weeks in the fridge (or over 12 months frozen)
- Frozen safely and delivered in an insulated box.
- Courier deliveries available on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month (Tuesday outside Hawke’s Bay)
- Full trace-ability from our farm to you : )
* Note: Unfortunately we are currently unable to courier to Rural Delivery addresses, north of Auckland or the South Island. You are welcome to call us to discuss further.
We would also love you to become a ‘Friend of the Farm‘ which automatically activates a 5-10% discount on farm produce through your account, keeps you up to date with how your food is produced with ‘Farm Talks’ and Newsletters, and we’ll let you know of opportunities to get involved on the farm and of last minute changes to book our Eco Lodge at a discount.