We’re on a mission to nourish our community while restoring our landscape, one Meat Box at a time.
Mangarara Station (‘The Family Farm’) employs regenerative agriculture principles and practices to simultaneously restore and enhance our landscape while producing high quality, ethically raised Pork, Beef & Lamb – from our pastures to your doorstep, via our local Village Butcher.
Our 8-9kg Meat Boxes are delivered frozen to your door and contain:
- All free-range, regeneratively farmed Berkshire Pork, Angus Beef and Texel Lamb
- Approx. 10 meals for a family of four (see ‘What’s in a Meat Box?‘ below for more info)
- Butchered by Paul, the Village Butcher in Havelock North
- Vacuum packed – will stay fresh for 2 weeks in the fridge (or over 12 months frozen)
- Frozen safely and delivered in a recyclable insulated box
- Monthly Courier delivery (with fornightly deliveries also available)
- Full traceability from paddock to you : )
We will automatically sign you up as a Friend of the Farm in recognition of your partnership with The Family Farm which makes our restoration work possible – we’ll keep you informed about farm activities and opportunities to get involved!
* Note: Unfortunately we are currently unable to courier to Rural Delivery addresses, north of Auckland addresses or the South Island. You are welcome to call us to discuss further.
If you would like a one-off trial, you just need to pop back to the Farm Shop and select Single Meat Box