We’re on a dual mission to produce tasty, nutritious food for our community, and restore the health of our ecosystem
Every Meat Box you buy helps make our work possible!
Mangarara Station (‘The Family Farm’) employs regenerative agriculture principles and practices to simultaneously restore and enhance our landscape while producing high quality, ethically raised Pork, Beef & Lamb – from our pastures to your doorstep, via our local Village Butcher.
Our NEW ‘Little Meat Boxes’ are delivered frozen to your door and contain:
- Approx. 5kg of free-range, regeneratively produced Berkshire Pork, Angus Beef and Texel Lamb
- Approx. 10 meals for two people (see ‘What’s in a Meat Box?‘ below for more info)
- Butchered by Paul, the Village Butcher in Havelock North
- Vacuum packed – will stay fresh for 2 weeks in the fridge (or over 12 months frozen)
- Frozen safely and delivered in a recyclable insulated box
- Monthly Courier delivery on the 2nd or 4th Monday of each month (with fortnightly deliveries also available)
- Full traceability from paddock to you : )
We will automatically sign you up as a Friend of the Farm in recognition of your partnership with The Family Farm. This activates a 5-10% discount on farm produce through your account, keeps you up to date with how your food is produced via our ‘Farm Talks’ and Newsletters, and we’ll let you know of opportunities to get involved on the farm and of last minute changes to book our Eco Lodge at a 50% discount.
* Note: Unfortunately we are currently unable to courier to Rural Delivery addresses, north of Auckland addresses or the South Island. You are welcome to call us to discuss further.
You can pause or stop your monthly subscription at any time. Or if you would like a one-off trial, you just need to pop back to the Farm Shop and select ‘Little Meat Box’